Transaction Manager - Real Estate
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 4th Dec 2018
Our client is looking for an experienced Transaction Manager to take ownership of their office space Globally for one of their key accounts.
* Review how to release office space within each property to reduce cost
* Collate and disseminate thought leadership pieces to generate awareness and acceptance of coworking
* Selling the concept of staff working in various offices using the hot desk concept
* Working in collaboration with stakeholders within property
* Transition people from traditional lease/environment to a coworking environment
* Dispose vacant space to coworking space operators to reduce cost
* Dispose vacant space through alternative use leveraging space sharing
* Initiate/lead initiatives with coworking providers on regional/portfolio basis
Requirement to travel to Asia once a quarter
This position offers the opportunity to work on a part time basis and remotely for the right experience of candidate.
This could be either 2-3 days a week 9am - 5.30pm or a set amount of hours spread throughout the week to support with childcare.
Global Real Estate company working with key clients all over the World.
Must have previous Real Estate experience
Cross border experience
Commercially & financially savvy
Able to engage with different parts of the organisation and at all levels
Must be able to challange decisions and manage upwards
Highly competitive salary for this senior role offering flexibility
To be discussedJob Reference ID JT-565