Transfer Pricing Manager
Finance & Accounting
Posted 30th Jan 2018
As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you'll thoroughly and accurately analyze information, apply economic/financial knowledge to client situations and develop effective approaches to clients' financial circumstances. Subsequently, you'll take a lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans. You'll also develop and deliver transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely, responsive services/work products, and identify opportunities for transfer pricing and other special services. In addition, you'll prepare documentation, participate in advance pricing agreements (APAs) and defend transfer pricing in audits. As a manager, you'll also work in the valuation of intangible assets and develop practical planning services. You will demonstrate dedication to quality in all aspects of your work, which will include managing client service team members and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
- Participate in transfer pricing engagements
- Assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join our transfer pricing professionals to help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes — aligning them with business strategy. Our talented team works with organizations to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today’s businesses and help companies achieve the highest potential.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Technical skills requirements:
- One or more of the following: an advanced degree in economics, law, finance, tax or accounting; a CTA or similar certification
- A minimum of five years' transfer pricing or similar experience and an understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts
- Big 4 or similar consulting experience preferred
- Strong managerial, organizational, project management, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
Additional skills requirements:
- The ability to thrive within a fast-paced, professional services environment
- Proficiency in Arabic skill is highly desirable
Return to Work