Transformation Champion - Shared Services Center
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 17th Oct 2017
A newly merged bank in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking a Transformation Champion to work as part of qualified team to assist in the design, build and rollout of a multi-functional shared service centre ensuring a high quality service whilst achieving milestones in line with the project plan.
• Works as part of a project to implement a bank-wide shared service function
• Designs training material for operational functions in rollout of banking support activities within the Shared Services functions
• Assisting in the preparation of reports for stakeholders
• Assist in project activities such as process mapping and root-cause analysis
• Provide input to the design of Change Tools and Methodology (DMAIC, Six Sigma, Lean)
• Coaching cell leaders, product leads and related teams in the rollout and evolution of their service streams.
Large Abu Dhabi based bank.
- The successful candidate should have a relevant Bachelor degree within Finance or related discipline
- Business Analyst / Banking and/or Shared Services industry exposure essential
- Six sigma Green Belt certified as a preference. Black Belt Preferred
- Project Management certification preferred (PMP, Prince2)
- Banking operations knowledge and experience within the Project Analyst space
- A minimum of 3 years of Transformation experience in the banking industry is preferable.
- A good understanding of shared services, back office and transactional cells within Banking industry
- Ability to evaluate Risk & Controls
- Excellent organizational skills and strong time management capabilities
- Good working experience of MS Office products. Experienced user of process modelling tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio), and Microsoft Office tools Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Clear oral and written communication skills. Ability to understand, explain and present complex business problems, at all levels of the organisation, in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team. Strong analytical and quantitative skills