UAT Integration Specialist
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 17th Oct 2017
A newly merged bank in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking a UAT Integration Specialist to manage all the UAT Integration of Personal Banking activities aimed at ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transformation initiative for Personal Banking Group.
• Develop and define UAT process related to integration of both banks
• Define testing scope of the vendor and monitor progress, quality and manage resolution
• Ensure that all information required for vendor to prepare test scenario’s and scripts are provided on time.
• Build relationships across the organization and with external partners to achieve best results.
• Ensure the software requirements, technical and functional specification documents to develop test scripts to assure the code operates as defined.
• Work closely with business analyst, software development teams, SIT team to prepare documentation related to this project.
• Monitor and communicate issues found related to incorrect- build or specification.
• Manage defect tracking using appropriate tools, as decided by the bank.
• Understand the SDLC
• Ensure that learning obtained during various stages is best put to use by passing it on to relevant streams like process, customer communication, training, Data migration etc.
• Should be able to summarize the UAT experience, evaluate vendor and SME resources performance and convert them to learning during the exercise.
• Manage the development of customer segmentation and associated UAT Integration for Personal Banking Group.
• Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
• Develop and promote UAT Integration methodologies and standards
• Collaborate with Integration Managers and Business Unit leaders for all projects involving UAT integration
• Ensure the completeness / fit-for-purpose of the UAT integration by adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of the stakeholders
• Obtain a full understanding of the business drivers and objectives for each business unit, including expected volume growth targets and measures of success and determine the associated UAT integration impact based on the current state assessment
• Direct the UAT Integration compliance agenda to ensure execution against the target integration architecture
• Develop and implement key components as needed to create testing criteria in order to guarantee the fidelity and performance of integration data.
• Develop a close working relationship with PBG’s department employees as required in order to ensure smooth Integration.
• Provide support to business heads in communicating the Integration status.
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures
• Implements departmental policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service.
• Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
Large Abu Dhabi based bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant Project Management qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar projects/Business Functions